Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Develop, manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, prepare reports on campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Prepare content (copywrite, photos, videos and designs)
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and PR campaigns
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with KOLs and influencers via social media to create a strong network, to make collaborations and special projects
- Provide constructive feedback to agencies on each campaign
- Monitor comments on Onliner, TUT.by, our own social networks and on thematical forums, communicate with users, giving feedback in positive and natural style, forming positive attitude to brand.
- Community management.
Requirement for candidates:
- Be able to execute the branding strategies and tactics of Honor Device in the Belarus and build Honor’s brand image.
- Have experience of several SMM projects
- English level in oral/written should be Advanced or higher
- Quick learner and good social contact capability, Strong in build a new relationship with customers.
- Strong experience as a copywriter
- Strong experience in socila media work
- Have a strong understanding of deadlines and timing
- Be multitasking person, have attention on details and be equally competent and comfortable in producing long and short texts across a wide range of online and print media, social media, including video, websites, blogs, online adverts
- Think creatively and be positive
- Great team and office location
- Dynamic work and challenging tasks
- High-class management and regular knowledge and experience exchange sessions within our team of professionals
- 100% official salary