Junior Java Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients in Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia and USA.
For doing this we have sales and service divisions in the local markets and development centers in Belarus (Minsk and Grodno).
For the largest banking group in the Eurozone and one of the most important bank in the world we are looking for a Junior Java Developer.
EU Customer wants to create a "Fullstack" development team in the area of "E-Banking". The aim is not only to maintain and keep state of the art the current Functionality and Technology, but also to foster and support the ambitious Digital-Strategy of the Bank. The Team is responsible for integrating step by step new technology (in terms of Versions, Tools, etc..)
- Development of future Functionality of Applications belonging to E-Banking and related support features like logging
- Creating a small website or creating parts of a site:
- connection to the MySQL database to enter information into the database, and then sort and select the data;
- riting parts of a site in Java using Spring MVC, Hibernete;
- input, output data to the database, generate a PDF file, export from Excel calculations.
- Participation in the development of a server side
- Creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Design and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and ability.
- Higher education (could be a student)
- English – intermediate
- Ability to study new technologies
- Solid theoretical knowledge of OOP
- At least theoretical knowledge of software development lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Technical / Information Technology University degree
- Databases: Oracle DB, PostgreSQL
- Product owner Vienna
- PM in Vienna
- Development & automated testing in Minsk
Personal characteristics and competences:
- Responsible and goal-oriented personality
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Sociable and team player
- Analytically thinking and solution-oriented approach
- Customer- and service-oriented behavior
- Comfortable office;
- Extensive benefits package (medical insurance, additional holidays, etc.);
- Business trips;
- Professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups;
- English and German courses;
- Company parties, Health days and more